A Child Centered Approach to ABA Therapy
A leading provider in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapeutic services - Reaching children ages 1-18 years old in the West Valley including Peoria, Glendale, Goodyear, and Phoenix.
Jigsaw’s mission is to provide assessment and interventional services for children diagnosed with autism and related disorders in the development of life skills.
Jigsaw Developmental Services' child-centered approach to ABA therapy utilizes providers with extensive knowledge and experience. Our team understands that every child is different and an individualized approach is necessary as to reach one’s potential.
ABA Therapy in Glendale, Goodyear & Peoria
Jigsaw is currently credentialed with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- United Healthcare (Optum)
- United Healthcare Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- Tricare (Health Net Federal Services)