A Child Centered Approach to ABA Therapy
A leading provider in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapeutic services - Reaching children ages 1-18 years old in the East Valley including Gilbert, Mesa, Apache Junction, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Chandler and Ahwatukee.
Jigsaw’s mission is to provide assessment and interventional services for children diagnosed with autism and related disorders in the development of life skills.
Jigsaw Developmental Services' child-centered approach to ABA therapy utilizes providers with extensive knowledge and experience. Our team understands that every child is different and an individualized approach is necessary as to reach one’s potential.
Jigsaw is currently credentialed with the following insurers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- United Healthcare (Optum)
- United Healthcare Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Tricare (Health Net Federal Services)