Are you interested in being an instrumental team member, where your contributions will be realized for an entire lifetime? Jigsaw Developmental Services is a values minded, local provider of ABA therapy services. Our company is focused on delivering the highest quality services for our young clients, ensuring they have every opportunity to maximize their potential.
The Behavioral Services BCBA Supervisor works with a team of Behavioral Technicians and Program Coordinators to provide a range of applied behavior analytic (ABA) assessment and clinical services for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and related developmental disabilities. The BCBA Supervisor consults, provides training to caregivers, and conducts behavioral evaluations of clients and designs behavior and individual support plans for clients.
The BCBA Supervisor is responsible for coordinating, scheduling, communicating and continually evaluating the effectiveness of functional assessments, behavioral evaluations, behavior plans and individual education plans for clients on their caseload. As a supervisor, the BCBA is a clinical teacher who educates, observes, assesses, and supervises the educational activities and service delivery of Behavioral Technicians and Program Coordinators.
The BCBA Supervisor is required to adhere to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts. The BCBA Supervisor maintains a weekly billable caseload of service hours as directed by the company Client Services Director & Clinical Director.
Administers, conducts, evaluates and supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment measures (i.e., VB-MAPP, Vineland, etc.) and functional assessment measures
- Develops individualized goals and objectives for home, community, and center-based programs and designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented such that quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals to allow for the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives
- Teaches Program Coordinators and Behavioral Technicians on the proper implementation of educational and clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems
- Conducts regular caregiver and/or teacher training and consultation
- Is responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting regularly scheduled supervision meetings with Program Coordinators and Behavior Technicians
- Meets regularly with Clinical Director and notifies her immediately of issues impacting client’s progress and satisfaction
- Completes all necessary documentation in a timely and satisfactory manner as required per the role
- Oversees and directs the scheduling of Outpatient Program Coordinators and Behavioral Technicians as needed and ensure proper billing entry in NPA Works as required
- Maintains billable caseload and documents billable hours according to insurance rules and state and federal regulation
- Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide human resources support for staff including but not limited to performance goals and reviews, recruiting, and other tasks assigned by the Client Services Director and Clinical Director
- Responds to referrals for service in a timely and appropriate manner
- Participates in professional meetings or conferences deemed to be beneficial BCBA and Jigsaw’s development
- Adheres to the mission, vision and values and policies of Jigsaw
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a Masters or Doctoral degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education or related field
- Must have certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes and schools
- You should be able to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely
- Regular and timely communication with supervisor while employed with Jigsaw
- Ability to pass a state and federal background check
- Must have experience working with children ages 2-18
- Must have experience working in a home or school setting with individuals with special needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Work in a positive work environment, where investment in our employees is a core company value. Jigsaw offers Competitive Pay, Career Guidance & Mentorship, Professional Development, Free CEUs, Expert level training, Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, Training, Retirement and Discretionary bonus plans.
Ideal candidate may have previously worked as BCBA Supervisor – Certified Behavior Analyst Supervisor – Behavior Analysis Supervisor – ABA Supervisor – Applied Behavior Analysis Supervisor – ABA Manager – Applied Behavior Analysis Manager – BCBA Manager – mental health BCBA – BCBA Clinical Supervisor – ABA Clinical Supervisor – BCBA Therapist – BCBA Therapy – Board Certified Behavior Analyst Supervisor – Behavior Analyst Clinical Supervisor – Certified Behavior Analysis Clinical Supervisor – Certified Behavior Analyst Supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Provide direct applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to our clients on a part time basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow individualized treatment plans for children on caseload
• Instruct, motivate, and assist clients to learn and/or improve functional activities
• Carryout intervention and accurately compile data on client responses to treatments
• Complete consultation notes at each consultation and include in chart
• Participate in consultations in-person with client and BCBA
• Discuss with members of ABA therapy staff, individually and in conference, client information for planning and coordinating treatment programs
• Provide assistance to any Jigsaw client when requested
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
• Complete online billing accordingly to insurance codes authorized and submit in specified timeframe
• Be polite & professional with families, organizations & children and represent Jigsaw favorably.
• Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavioral support staff, educators, parents and the community.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education or related field. Candidates with incomplete degrees will be considered based on experience.
• Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes and work at center
• You should be able to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely
• Regular and timely communication with supervisors while employed with Jigsaw
• Ability to pass a state and federal background check
• You might have experience working with children ages 3-18
• You might have experience working in a home or school setting with individuals with special needs
• You might have experience with Applied Behavior Analysis or Discrete Trial Training
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Paid Vacation and Holidays for qualifying staff
Career Guidance & Mentorship
Expert level training and certification
Discretionary bonus plans
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Jigsaw Developmental Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Jigsaw Developmental Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Jigsaw Developmental Services expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic
information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Jigsaw Developmental Services employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not