Jigsaw Session Cancellation/No-Show Policy
It is the policy of Jigsaw Developmental Services LLC (“Jigsaw”) to address and manage patient session cancellations, no-shows, and delays. This policy aims to ensure effective utilization of resources, maintain patient access to care, and comply with regulatory requirements.
Dear Jigsaw’s Patients and Families,
Thank you for trusting your family’s behavioral care to Jigsaw. When you commit to a schedule of services based on clinical recommendations in your child’s treatment plan, we set aside enough time and staffing resources to provide you with the highest quality care. Should you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please visit https://jigsawdevelopmentalservices.com/patient-schedule-change-request/ (or 480-999-5666 ext- 1) as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. This gives Jigsaw time to schedule other patients who may be waiting for session availability. Please see our “Session Cancellation/No Show Policy” below.
Effective July 11, 2023, any patient who fails to “Show” or cancels/reschedules an appointment and has not contacted the office within at least 24 hours’ notice of their scheduled session time will be considered a “No Show”
Any Established Patient/Family who “No Shows” will be called by the Office Staff to inform them they were a “No Show”, and asked if they would like to reschedule their missed session.
- After the 2nd “No Show”, Jigsaw will charge a $35 “No Show Fee” for all “No Shows”. Patients will not be able to schedule another session until this fee is paid in full. *
- Any Established Patient/Family who has more than three (3) “No Shows” in a calendar year will be required to speak to the Office Manager (or other Jigsaw Supervisor in their absence) prior to scheduling future sessions, and may be limited in the number of sessions available in the future.
- Any Established Patient/Family with four (4) “No Shows” in a calendar year will be discharged from Jigsaw.
- Patients/Families will not be readmitted to Jigsaw.
- Any New Patient/Family who “No Shows” for their first 2 sessions will not be rescheduled and will be discharged from Jigsaw.
As a courtesy, Jigsaw provides visibility to patient schedules via the parent portal.
We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs, and you may not be able to keep your scheduled sessions. If you should experience extenuating circumstances, please contact the Office Manager (480) 999-5666 ext) 1, who will evaluate the matter.
The best ways to cancel your appointment:
Visit https://jigsawdevelopmentalservices.com/patient-schedule-change-request/ and reference the patient with the two letters of their first and two letter of their last name.
Call 480-999-5666 ext) 1 with any questions.
* Fee charged based on specific payer allowances.